BOSTON HOME INSPECTION, Inc.™
PROPERTY ANALYSIS & CONSULTING
CHATTANOOGA, TN 37363
- BOSTON HOME INSPECTION IS LOCALLY OWNED AND LOCALLY OPERATED BY JIM & KARLA BOSTON - WE ARE NOT A FRANCHISE. INCORPORATED IN TENNESSEE IN 2000
- WE ARE LICENSED BY THE STATE OF TENNESSEE - ID NUMBER 210
- WE SPECIALIZE IN RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL BUILDING INSPECTIONS
- WE ARE CERTIFIED TO TEST FOR RADON AND TO INSPECT RADON MITIGATION SYSTEMS BY THE NATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH ASSOCIATION NATIONAL RADON PROFICIENCY PROGRAM
- WE ARE FULLY INSURED - WE CARRY ERRORS & OMISSIONS & PERSONAL LIABILITY INSURANCE PLUS REAL ESTATE AGENT REFERRAL INSURANCE - OUR E&O COVERS ANY REAL ESTATE AGENT THAT REFERS US
- WE ARE AN AFFILIATE MEMBER OF THE CHATTANOOGA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS - GE ActiveKEY MAINTAINED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE
MY GUARANTEE AND PROMISE TO YOU:
I'm so confident about the quality of our property inspection service that if you are not completely satisfied at the end of your inspection, you owe us nothing! No disclaimers, No excuses, No B.S.
You have my word on it.
MEMBER OF THE AMERICAN SOCIETY OF HOME INSPECTORS - ID# 24318
ASHI CERTIFIED INSPECTOR, ACI
LICENSED BY THE STATE OF TENNESSEE - ID# 210
TO SCHEDULE AN INSPECTION WITH US:
Just give us a call at (423) 802-9935
BUYING OR SELLING A HOME?
Whether you are a home Buyer or a Seller, you will benefit from a comprehensive home inspection.
The purchase of a home is one of the largest investments most of us will ever make. Most lenders, including FHA and HUD, and most REALTORS recommend a comprehensive home inspection before mortgage closing.
“We think that everyone ought to get not only an appraisal, but a home inspection as well,” says Matthew Franklin of the FHA.
Our home inspection provides you with an evaluation of a home's condition by a trained professional. Our concise, written report discloses visible defects and conditions that will affect the function of the home. This information allows you to make informed decisions throughout the purchasing process.
If you are a seller, ordering a pre-inspection of your home is a great selling tool. It shows buyers that your are interested in providing them with complete disclosure of any significant problems and it speeds the selling process by eliminating last-minute repairs.
BOSTON HOME INSPECTION, INC.™ - A name you can trust, plus quality, service and convenience that you can count on. We'll check everything for you....including the kitchen sink.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN AN INSPECTION? OVER 500 COMPONENTS OF THE HOME OR COMMERCIAL PROPERTY WILL BE INSPECTED - OUR INSPECTION INCLUDES A VISUAL INSPECTION OF THE FOLLOWING:
- GENERAL EXTERIOR, including roof, gutters, chimney, siding, and drainage
- GENERAL INTERIOR, including ceilings, walls, floors, windows, and doors
- ATTIC, including sheathing, insulation, and ventilation
- BASEMENT & FOUNDATION, including structure and evidence of water problems
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS, including inspection of service line and interior of main panel, and sample testing of receptacles, fixtures, and switches
- PLUMBING SYSTEM, including supply piping, drain piping, water heater and operation of tubs, showers, sinks, and toilets
- CENTRAL HEATING, including inspection and operation of the heating system
- CENTRAL COOLING, including inspection and operation (Air Conditioning units can only be operated when outside temperature is above 65 degrees F)
Boston Home Inspection is a member of the following professional associations:
- THE AMERICAN SOCIETY OF HOME INSPECTORS (ASHI) - MEMBER# - 243181
- THE CHATTANOOGA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS
- THE EXTERIOR DESIGN INSTITUTE - ID#: TN-40
- NATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH ASSOCIATION, NATIONAL RADON PROFICIENCY PROGRAM - ID#: 103169RT